Referrals and Brokers Are Always Welcome
Blackwater Capital Funding is a nationwide lending company always on the lookout for financial talent. If you are considering a job in a referral or broker program, here is why you need to apply with us.
- Teams populated with talented, skilled professionals working hard to get your clients the funding they need
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the United States with the full backing of our exceptional resources
- A commitment to enrich your future and build your financial career
- Excellent commissions that greatly reflect your hard work and dedication
- Access to lending capabilities that allow you to offer quick turnaround times to your clients
These great benefits come with some expectations. We aim to fill our teams with the most qualified people for the job, so here are some traits you should have.
- Organization skills that allow you to stay on track through the sales process
- Confidence and belief in yourself necessary to weather rejection
- A friendly and outgoing demeanor that others enjoy being around
- The motivation to complete your tasks and manage your responsibilities in a timely manner
- An understanding of humor and how to use it to cement client relationships
If this describes you we would love to schedule an interview. Contact our office or send in an application so we can start working together soon.
Handling All Incoming Referrals Openly and Fairly
If you have a transaction you would like to submit or preview with a nationwide company then Blackwater Capital Funding is here for you. Our robust referral and broker program seeks to provide you with the financing your client needs while protecting you at the same time. Here are some of the benefits.
- Protection letters outlining referral fees and payment commitments
- High quality relationships with all referred brokers
- Great commissions no matter what size your project
- Reciprocal referrals that ensures your client comes back to you
Find out more by contacting our office. We look forward to seeing what you are working on.